Baby Massage and Yoga Milton
Over 4 weeks you'll learn how to massage your baby from head to toe plus baby yoga sequences to interact and play with your baby.
The baby massage sequences are based on my mothering journey with my son plus 15 years of teaching baby massage to hundreds of parents in Sydney and online.
Baby Massage with Essential Oils
You'll also learn how to safely use therapeutic grade essential oils during a massage to support your baby's sleep, ease tummy and teething pain and relieve stuffy noses and much more.
.After each class, we’ll explore a different theme that’ll allow you to connect with yourself, your baby and other like- minded women whilst sipping on hot tea and homemade treats.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE FOR BABY:
- Improved attachment and bonding
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved blood and lymphatic circulation
- Reduced anxiety, reduced stress hormone levels
- Improved sleep via relaxation
- Improved mood, increased dopamine levels
- Enhanced cognitive and motor development
- Relief of discomfort – e.g. pain; teething; sinus congestion; chest congestion
- Muscle relaxation
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE FOR MUMS:
- Improved attachment and bonding
- Improved confidence in parenting
- Boost in oxytocin (the bonding hormone)
- Improved mood
- Decreased stress and anxiety
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to massage your baby from head to toe
- Baby massage and baby yoga sequences to relieve common discomforts
- Baby yoga sequences to play and have fun with your baby
- Songs and rhymes to accompany baby massage and baby yoga
- Things to consider when choosing a baby massage oil
- How to ask permission
- How to read your baby’s cues
- Positioning for you and your baby
- How to create a relaxing environment
- How to relax before baby massage
- The best time for baby massage
- When not to massage your baby
FREE Intro To Baby Massage
4 Week Baby Massage & Yoga Course:
Investment: $97 for 4 weeks
Includes comprehensive manual and organic tea and treats.
Who’s this class for?
Mums with pre- crawling babies who want to bond and learn fun ways to engage with their baby and gain some confidence in caring for them.
When can I start?
I recommend waiting until your baby is 6 weeks old.
Can I come casually of do I have to sign up to a course?
Each class builds on the previous one so it’s beneficial for you to sign up for the course. Each week you’ll learn a massage sequence for a part of the body so by the end of the course you will know a massage sequence for the whole body.
Do I need to book online or can I just show up?
Spaces are limited so please book online HERE.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your own mat and a wrap for your baby to lie on. You can park your pram just outside the door.
What do I wear?
Clothes that are stretchy, comfy and make you feel good. Layering is best in case you get hot or cold. No shoes or socks are necessary.
What if my baby’s crawling?
Whilst I will teach you how to massage a mobile baby, it’s best to learn on one that’s pre- crawling.
Got more questions?
Call Me (Melissa): 0452 580 005 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Mamatoto Blog
What sets Hypnobirthing Australia's Positive Birth Program apart from other independent birth education courses is the jam packed birth toolkit that each birthing mother and partner take home. I recommend taking all your tools with you to your birth because you just...
"If doulas were a drug, it would be unethical not to use it"- Dr. John H. Kennel A doula provides non-medical continuous physical, emotional and informational support during pregnancy, birth and the postpartum period to you and your partner to help you achieve the...
So you’ve been enjoying your online prenatal yoga and pilates classes and you’re hooked. You’ve realised how much more convenient it is to do classes online rather than go to the studio. You might be considering investing in some props but you’re not sure where to...