A Postpartum Wellness Retreat at Home
For women who want to avoid feeling mentally and physically exhausted and instead feel rested, relaxed and nourished in your fourth trimester.
Whether you’re planning on retreating for 40 Days, a few weeks, a few days or a few hours a day after birth – I’ll tailor your bespoke Mamatoto Postpartum Retreat package especially to you.
……you and your beautiful baby retreating in the sanctuary of your home
…… you nourish and nurture your baby while your Village nourishes and nurtures you
…… you enjoy warm nourishing meals prepared or delivered by your Village who do the dishes, put a load of washing on, tidy the house, take your toddler to the park and your dog for a walk
….. together with your baby you take naps, read books, listen to podcasts, watch movies, do yoga, meditate, have a massage and anything else that sparks joy
…… you feel heard, supported and held as you talk about the joys and challenges of motherhood
This may sound too good to be true, but…..
I CAN HELP YOU MAKE IT YOUR REALITY
Your intention may be to avoid exhaustion, overwhelm, loneliness and isolation or you simply may need some peace and serenity to nourish and nurture your baby.
Mamatoto Retreat is all about YOU, offering you a truly bespoke and authentic Wellness Retreat experience in your home, designed exclusively to meet your needs.
Mamatoto Wellness Retreat at a Glance
- Retreat Planning Session to design your bespoke postpartum retreat experience in your home
- An individually tailored program for your unique needs – “do” as much or as little as you like
- Practical and emotional support via face to face visits, Zoom, Voxer, email* and a private facebook group of like- minded women to help you navigate the fourth trimester
- Assistance with gathering your tribe to provide practical, emotional and paid support to avoid loneliness and overwhelm
- Breastfeeding, Expressing and Bottle Feeding support
- Delicious meals* to boost your oxytocin (to improve your digestion, increase your nutritional uptake and balance your appetite)
- Baby Massage to help you bond with your new baby*
- Restorative Yin Yoga classes one on one or online* to ease aches and pains and promote recovery after birth
- Guided Deep Relaxations (Yoga Nidra) to download to combat exhaustion
- Mini Mama Meditations to download to help you relax and prevent overwhelm
- Postpartum Massage** to promote relaxation and quality sleep
- Gifts that Keep On Giving. The practises you learn and the habits you create will give you the tools to continue your self- care journey long after your postpartum retreat is over
*Depends on your Package Selection
** Massage is with a qualified professional massage therapist
You’re having a baby, not a birth. And you’ll be a mama for the rest of your life.
Choose from a selection of Specialised Packages ranging from:
If you’d like:
To feel Deeply Rested
To be Calm and Grounded
To Be Loved and In Love
A Supportive Tribe
An Inside Out Glow
From Mamatoto Blog
Social isolation doesn’t mean you can’t have the Mother Blessing you dreamt of. Thanks to the power of technology, you can gather your closest family and best girl friends for a Virtual Mother Blessing. A Mother Blessing is similar to a baby shower but instead of the...
“It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it” No doubt you’re grieving at the moment for the baby shower you can’t have, the babymoon you can’t go on, the face to face birth education classes you planned to do with...
With news of yoga studios around the country temporarily closing their doors due to COVID-19, many studios are moving their classes online. But for someone who’s only ever done yoga in a studio, the thought of doing it in your living room via Zoom can be daunting, but...